Saturday, January 25, 2014

introductions or something like that



I'm just the girl in the corner.  The girl that likes the corner because it's easier to disappear there.  I'm the girl that just wishes, wonders, and waits. 

Wishing I cared more.  Or maybe wishing that I cared less...I don't really know.  Just that girl that is constantly lost in a daydream.  Wondering how it could be...how it should be.  But, mostly I'm just that girl waiting.  Waiting for something to happen.  Waiting for something to change.  But, mostly I'm just waiting for you.
             
                                         I wish you wondered about the girl waiting for you.
--Charlie L. Rose

5 comments:

  1. I like this a lot. "Or maybe wishing that I cared less" <--- relatable. Try doing, instead of waiting. It's hard, it sucks, and quite frankly it doesn't always work, but when it does work, it's well worth it! If it doesn't work, wasn't mean to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So simple. The most beautiful things can be found in simplicity. Simple is fresh air. Really enjoyed this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Short and sweet.

    Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I wish you wondered about the girl waiting for you." #stolen
    There is beauty in simplicity. I really liked this.

    ReplyDelete