Friday, February 7, 2014

Stains

Smearing crayons on the page.  Trying to make something beautiful.  Trying to find what I have lost. 
But it looks like a complete mess.  Just like my life, and my hands.


But, maybe far away hanging in a frame tilted slightly to the right it will look beautiful.  Maybe my life will look beautiful from a distance.  But, right now I'm just looking at my hands.  And I like the stains.


Maybe it's the things that just happen that are truly beautiful.   The things that we don't usually notice and wash away.  The unplanned.  The stains.

5 comments:

  1. WHATTT. Stop it.
    "Just like my life, and my hands."
    I like the stains...tilted slightly to the right...
    You're so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the part about the stains. It made this post seem real to me. Super good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving all your stuff. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that was honestly so good i loved it so much. very good this is my first comment and your post caught my eye so keep it up

    ReplyDelete