Sunday, March 9, 2014

Message To You

To the friend I used to know.
--I miss you.

To my brother.
--We don't get along anymore.  I'll try and fix that.

To my parents.
--I'll be better.  I promise.

To the neighbors.
--Sorry if I play my music too loud.  Also, sorry you witness awkward dancing in the kitchen daily.

To awkward dancing.
--I'm so glad we're friends.

To my friends.
--You are angels.  Thank you.

To my dream.
--Sorry I put you on hold.

To NYC.
--It's been too long.  Let's set a date.

To Summer.
--I'll see you soon.

To myself.
--I'll find you soon.

--Charlie L. Rose

6 comments:

  1. This is short and sweet. I really loved "Also, sorry you witness awkward dancing in the kitchen daily". That friendship is a keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they were all good but the brother and the awkward dancing and yourself were the best ones

    ReplyDelete
  3. "To myself.
    --I'll find you soon." loved it!!!! #stolen

    ReplyDelete