Thursday, March 13, 2014

The Peace

The peace brings the chaos.  And I know the words rest in peace were meant to be soothing, but they were anything but that.  And the fact that you are gone is not peaceful in the slightest.  Because you were the peace.  Now that you're gone I don't know where to go for the peace.  I don't know where to search for it.
I don't know where you are.
  
I've been constantly looking and I just can't seem to find you.  But, I will keep searching.  The search is what is keeping me alive, the chaos is the only thing keeping me somewhat sane.  It's hard to believe that it was those three words that started this search.  They are the words that made the chaos real.  Because those three little words have become too real.

rest in peace.

--Charlie L. Rose

1 comment:

  1. I gasped..you are beautiful. And same with your words. Love you.

    ReplyDelete