Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Wonderings

  • How many stars have exploded in that dark night time sky?
  • How many people have I seen throughout my life?
  • Why is college a thing?
  • Why am I still in Utah?
  • Why isn't ice cream healthy?  Calcium right?
  • Why are some people so good looking?
  • When am I going to die?
  • How many potentially perfect moments have I missed?
  • How many pictures am I in of people I don't know?
  • How am I so awkward?
  • Why is it so much easier to go crazy at stag dances?  All the same people are at every single dance...
  • How much money would I have if I picked up all the change I found on the ground?
  • Why am I still scared to talk to people I've known my whole life?
  • When did I lose myself?
  • What made you stop believing in what you always taught us?
  • Am I actually living?
  • Will we really always be friends?
  • How do I forget about you?
  • Why are we all so afraid of death?  
  • What do you dream of when your mind takes a break from reality?
  • Can we see the world together?
  • Please?

3 comments: