Monday, May 26, 2014

Random Real Talk

Real Talk.
My words are usually held at the back of my throat.  
My secrets I've had to keep are scraping holes in my heart. 
My pillow is stained with too many tears.  
My insecurities are spreading like wildfire and there doesn't seem to be enough water to stop it.
My regrets are plastered to the walls in my mind, sometimes I wish I could just move out of my mind.

Real Talk.
I asked my parents if I could move out when I was 15 because I hate Utah.  
I really love the mountains.
I hate the nutcracker music more than anything.
I love getting bruises, they make me feel like I accomplished something.

Real Talk.
I've had the same life plan for as long as I can remember.  
I'm terrified of the dream I have for my life.
I currently have major anxiety thinking about the future.

4 comments:

  1. "I love getting bruises, they make me feel like I accomplished something."
    Woahhhh what

    ReplyDelete
  2. "My secrets I've had to keep are scraping holes in my heart." SO sick. Such good imagery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yeah oh yeaaaahh. my comments always sound so dumb after reading your brilliant posts I love you I love you love love love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, you. Yeah, you!
    I'm waiting for more.

    ReplyDelete